Novia is the country bordering Calicia to the South. Inhabitants include many Calicians but also Novians. Novia is a hot, mid-tropical country.
- Warm and moist near the northern border with Calicia (like the southeast US)
- Hot and tropical near the southern border with Inapis.
- Lots of warm rain, and its notorious sunny rain days (which they believe are holy days)
- Residents of northern Novia often have light skin and hair and are genetically Calician.
- Residents of southern Novia have olive skin, brown hair and dark eyes. They are genetically Novian but do share some genetics with Calician people, through intermarriage.
- Tonalis is the capital of Novia.
- Sallanis- trading city on the Western coast of Novia
- Mulis- trading city on the Eastern coast, trades with Worsia
- Abaris- warm city on Southern coast
- Novians worship a Sun God, which they believe is the successor of the Storm God of Calicia.
- Novian-Calician relations are generally positive and bolstered by trade. They have been at peace since the end of the Twenty Years War in 370.
- Novia is at peace with most humans, but the Seaborne are a concern for them.
- Novia does not trade with Karruk although due to distance it poses no threat.